From: "Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)" <Balvinder dot Sabherwal at mortgagefamily dot com>
Subject: datetime values
Date: Jan 29 2003 9:13PM

List,

I am selecting a datetime type column from the database table and while I'm
losing the second and ms second value from it. Can anyone show me how can I
preserve the second and ms as well in my select.
i.e. if I select the value in dbartisan it shows me as "1/29/03 3:03:13.847
PM" but if I select and print the same column from the perl scrip, it shows
me only "1/29/03 3:03PM"

This is important for the script as in the later part, this script dose an
update to the table which fails as column value is not same as the variable
value due to the second and ms part missing.

Thanks