From: JPifer at jefco dot com
Subject: Re: Error while executing script
Date: Jan 14 2003 8:11PM

      Check your LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable on both environments.  I suspect
they are different.

      --Jayson

                      "Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)"

                      family.com>                           cc:
                      Sent by:                              Subject: Error while  executing script
                      owner-SYBPERL-L@list.cren.net

                      01/14/03 02:49:41 PM
                      Please respond to SYBPERL-L

Guru's

I have a script which is working under my user account and when I su to
Sybase, I'm getting error as below. Any ideas as what could be wrong??

/opt/sybasescripts/DB_Admin>DBDumpLoad.pl
Can't load
'/usr/local/ActivePerl-5.6/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-thread-multi/aut

o/Sybase/CTlib/CTlib.so' for module Sybase::CTlib: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/ActivePerl-5.6/bin/perl: fatal: libct_r.so: open failed: No such
file or directory at
/usr/local/ActivePerl-5.6/lib/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm
line 206.
Compilation failed in require at DBDumpLoad.pl line 28.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at DBDumpLoad.pl line 28.

Thanks

Jefferies archives and reviews outgoing and incoming e-mail.  Such may be
produced at the request of regulators. Sender accepts no liability for
any errors or omissions arising as a result of  transmission. Use by other than
intended recipients is prohibited. This is neither an offer nor a
solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. Opinions or estimates
constitute our best judgment at this time and are subject to change without
notice. Information upon which this material is based was obtained from
sources believed to be reliable but has not been verified. Additional
information is available upon request. Jefferies its affiliates and
respective directors officers and employees may buy or sell
securities mentioned as agent or principal. This is for use by
professional or institutional investors only. No investments or
services mentioned or described are available to "private
customers" as defined by the FSA or to anyone in Canada not a "Designated
Institution".