From: Peter Sinnott <psinnottie at aol dot com>
Subject: Re: BCP
Date: Sep 13 2002 3:53PM

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 04:16:27PM +0100, ShanbMit@exchange.uk.ml.com wrote:
> Thanks Michael.
>
> Is this available in perl 5.004.04 ? i tried
>
> DBSETLPACKET(4096);
>
> and
>
> DBSETLPACKET($bcp, 4096);
>
> in my script and it shouted
>
> Undefined subroutine &main::DBSETLPACKET called at mtm_cons_load line 115.
> ???

Hi,
	DBSETLPACKET doesn't seem to be exported by Sybase::DBlib or by
Sybase::BCP so it is not available to your script. If you add
DBSETLPACKET to @EXPORT in both Sybase/DBlib.pm and Sybase/BCP.pm then
you should be able to call DBSETLPACKET from your script.

I don't know if the call it working ie changing the packet size but it
will execute ok. Please backup both files prior to changing incase bad
stuff(TM) happens.

I'm using a perl 5.6.1 with the latest sybperl from cpan so this may not
be the same problem your running into.

Peter

--
We assertively negotiate resource-leveling services to set us apart from
the competition