From: Srinivasa Rao Duggineni <dsrao at wilco-int dot com>
Subject: RE: Handling log full issues with DB-Library
Date: Sep 4 2002 8:32AM

In production like environments, we cann't configure to either dump the log
if it reaches the threshold limit or to abort the transactions if the log
gets filled in automatic fashion. as you can't really say that the query
which is being executed by the script is responsible to fill up the log. Any
process that is trying to use the log will get suspended until the log gets
cleared.

So, we cann't make the configuration changes in these envs. That is why I am
looking to fix the issue in the script itself.

Regards,
Srini.
+91 40 3408600 x 8488