From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: blk_init and image columns
Date: Sep 4 2002 3:05PM

[I'm traveling - currently in England - so email access is spotty... ]

CS_PACKETSIZE must be set in a power of 2, starting at 512 (so 512,
1024, 2048, etc). I think there's a max, and of course the server has to
be configured to handle larger packet sizes (at least up to 12.0 - 12.5
*may* handle this dynamically).

However, I'm pretty sure that the packet size has nothing to do with the
SEGV that you are seeing. I suspect instead that it may be linked with
the TEXTSIZE value. You can set this via SET TEXTSIZE xxxx or via a
ct_option() call.

Michael