From: Matthew dot Persico at Lazard dot com
Subject: Re: trying to get sybperl up and running
Date: Jul 22 2002 1:22PM

Table designation syntax in a query is

     database.owner.table

If 'zones' is your database, you need another dot, as in

          zones..contact

If 'zones' is your user, check the grants on the table.

You'll find it to your advantage to run any sql which is misbehaving in ISQL
before posting. You'll be able to diagnose your problems faster.

HTH
--
Matthew Persico
Vice President