From: "Matthew O dot Persico" <persicom at acedsl dot com>
Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase, attribute syb_err_handler
Date: Jul 11 2002 2:51AM

On 10 Jul 2002 07:25:53 -0700, Michael Peppler wrote:

>>2) If I decide to skip processing, what value should be returned?
>>$err?
>
>Return "false" from the error handler to have DBI ignore the error
>(i.e.
>don't trigger RaiseError/PrintError processing in DBI).

I'm sorry, I stated the question backwarda: if I want the B to skip processing and pass the error along so that RaiseError/PrintError processing B occur in DBI, what do I return?

Also, is there any way, within the error handler, to get at the $dbh or $sth on which the handler was triggered?

--
Matthew O. Persico