From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: sybperl on mac os x
Date: Jun 19 2002 5:57PM

[ Added sybperl-l mailing list ]

Rats. I wonder why libblk isn't included!

This also means that sqsh won't build either.

Try downloading sybperl-2.13.tar.gz from
http://www.peppler.org/downloads - that doesn't have any references to
the blk_*() calls.

Michael

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 10:36, fgonzalez@dtint.com wrote:

Neither libblk.a nor libblk.dylib (looks like dylib is the extension
used in OS X instead of so) exists in the OS X OpenClient....I'm
guessing this is bad...?  Also, I failed to mention that I had to copy a
header file (bkpublic.h) from a Solaris system to satisfy a complaint
during make.  I noticed that bkpublic.h has some blk references, so I'm
guessing the problem really starts there.

Francisco
Michael Peppler
06/19/2002 08:38 AM