From: "Scott Zetlan" <scottzetlan at aol dot com>
Subject: RE: A patch proposal to the NULL-value problem on blk_rowxfer
Date: Jun 21 2002 1:41PM

It also appears that when a record fails, the error file created contains
the regular expression as the separator, not the expression matched.  For
example, if the record "a||b" is separated as above, and fails to transfer
for some reason, the error file includes the record "a\|\|b", which couldn't
be run back through the same program to reload.

So until that bug is fixed, beware!