From: "Sai N" <sainarasimhan at rediffmail dot com>
Subject: Sybperl (version 2.10 PPM'ed from ActiveStateon NT
Date: Jun 17 2002 7:47PM

Hi gurus,

I have a very basic problem here. I installed Perl. I also
installed Sybperl via ActiveState (PPM).

However, when I try to run a very simple script, I get the
following error before even connecting to the server. Any clues?

Sai

O:\>perl test_exec.pl

Open Client Message:
Message number: LAYER = (6) ORIGIN = (8) SEVERITY = (5) NUMBER =
(3)
Message String: ct_connect(): directory service layer: internal
directory control layer error: Requested server name not found.
Can't call method "ct_connect" on an undefined value at
test_exec.pl line 27.
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and there is always a
better job for you at http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs