From: "Omidiran, Ola" <ola dot omidiran at uk dot fid-intl dot com>
Subject: RE: error when perl script loads sybperl module ...
Date: Jun 14 2002 3:51PM

 I have recently installed Perl/Sybperl on my NT workstation via
ActiveState. Can you please explain why I am getting the following error:

 C:\OLA_DB~1\UNIX_S~1>perl -w ola_sybperl_example
 Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/Sybase/CTlib/CTlib.dll' for module
 Sybase::CTlib: load_file:The specified module could not be found at
 C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.

Thanks.

Ola Omidiran
Sybase DBA Team
FIL - Technical Services
Fidelity Investments
* Internal      8-724-7757
* External      01737-837757
E-mail :

Fidelity Investments Limited, Fidelity Investment Services Limited, Fidelity
Pensions Management and Fidelity Investments International are all regulated
in the UK by the FSA and have their registered offices at Oakhill House, 130
Tonbridge Road, Hildenborough, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ. Tel 01732 361144.
Fidelity only gives information on its products and does not give investment
advice to private clients based on individual circumstances.  Any comments
or statements made are not necessarily those of Fidelity. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.  All e-mails sent from or to Fidelity may be subject to
our monitoring procedures.