From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Interfaces file location (was RE: Sybperl compile error)
Date: Jun 5 2002 9:35PM

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 14:19, Tang, Jun [IT] wrote:

> How do I config the interfaces file location after I installed the sybperl
> package on my website if the file is not in the standard location?

You have several options.

You can set the SYBASE env. variable (but that may cause problems for
OpenClient to find it's locale files, etc).

You can explicitly tell Open Client what interfaces file to use - see
dbsetifile() for DBlib, or the slightly more convoluted
	ct_config(CS_SET, CS_IFILE, $filename, CS_CHAR_TYPE);
for CTlib.