From: Richard Smith <richard dot smith at etrade dot com>
Subject: RE: Checking installation
Date: May 22 2002 1:13PM

I've got the following stack information - not telling me much but it might
mean more to you.

Stack:
 main
 perl_run
 S_run_body
 Perl_runops_standard
 Perl_pp_entersub
 XS_Sybase_CTlib_ct_connect

(dbx) debug /usr/local/bin/perl561
Skipping perl561, already read
Skipping ld.so.1, already read
Skipping libsocket.so.1, already read
Skipping libnsl.so.1, already read
Skipping libdl.so.1, already read
Skipping libm.so.1, already read
Skipping libc.so.1, already read
Skipping libmp.so.2, already read
Skipping libc_psr.so.1, already read
(dbx) run
Running: perl561 test2.pl
(process id 7564)
Reading symbolic information for POSIX.so
Reading symbolic information for CTlib.so
Reading symbolic information for libct.so
Reading symbolic information for libcs.so
Reading symbolic information for libtcl.so
Reading symbolic information for libcomn.so
Reading symbolic information for libintl.so
Reading symbolic information for libtli.so
Reading symbolic information for IO.so
Reading symbolic information for Fcntl.so
Hello
signal SEGV (no mapping at the fault address) in XS_Sybase__CTlib_ct_connect
at 0xef5334bc
0xef5334bc: XS_Sybase__CTlib_ct_connect+0x0584: ldsb    [%o0], %o0
(dbx)
(dbx)