From: Lucas Rockwell <lr at socrates dot Berkeley dot EDU>
Subject: Re: help compiling 2.14 on Mac OS X
Date: May 3 2002 12:36AM

Michael,

Thanks for the response.

I still could not get 2.14 to compile with the suggestion of adding
#define CS_COMPLETION_CB  1 at the top of CTlib.xs. I then added the
static int ... to DBlib.xs in 2.13 and it compiled and I did not get the
error. But then I got a "Bus error" when trying to run a script that uses
DBlib.

I might just wait until those native Sybase drivers come out for OS X ...

Again, thanks.

-lucas