From: "Henson, David A" <david dot a dot henson at citigroup dot com>
Subject: RE: TDS 42
Date: Apr 30 2002 8:37AM

Thanks Michael,

I thought it might be possible as even in Open Client 12.5 Sybase imply that
you can specify a value (include 4.2) by setting the cs_tds_version in the
connection properties. I thought there might be a sybperl parameter to force
this?

http://manuals.sybase.com:80/onlinebooks/group-cn/cng1250e/ctref/@ebt-link;n
h=1;pt=5473?target=%25N%15_17194_START_RESTART_N%25;__prev_hit__=5473;__next
_hit__=17198;DwebQuery=Cs_TDS_VERSION&DwebSearchAll=1

Thanks again
David