From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Alpha testers needed
Date: Apr 26 2002 10:06PM

Folks,

I'm going to need a few alpha testers for a new product I'm working on.
This is not going to be Open Source, or freeware, so there are a few
requirements to be able to run the software.

Specifically you'll need to have a linux machine with some version of
Sybase installed, or (possibly - I still need to verify that I can build
it!) Solaris.

The tool is an Open Server that plugs into perl, which means that you
can call perl subroutines from Transact-SQL as remote procedures.

Please email me directly if you are interested.

mpeppler@peppler.org           *or*          mpeppler@mbay.net
http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler
International Sybase User Group: http://www.isug.com