From: "Vickers, Alex" <Alex dot Vickers at nbnz dot co dot nz>
Subject: ct_close?
Date: Apr 4 2002 2:12AM

Hello,
Unless I'm mistaken there doesn't appear to be support in the sybperl CTlib
for ct_close(). I notice there is a ct_close in the Open Client Client
Library C/Reference Manual
(http://manuals.sybase.com:80/onlinebooks/group-cn/cng1000e/ref/@Generic__Bo
okTextView/28931;pt=24598/*#X). For most purposes we can just let the
connection close when it goes out of scope (e.g. when the perl script exits)
but for more complicated scripts it could be useful.

Is there going to be a ct_close() to match the dbclose() of DBlib? If not,
how can I explicitly close CT connections nicely?

Thanks,
Alex Vickers (Database Administration)
email: Alex.Vickers@nbnz.co.nz
phone: +644 8022475 or x(24)7475

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.