From: Akanksha_Gulati <Akanksha_Gulati at Satyam dot com>
Subject: Connectivity to MSSQL server using sybperl
Date: Apr 3 2002 1:31PM

Hi All,

 COuld u please tell me the header file to be used for connectivity to
MSSQL.

Like for sybase... we use the header file :
"Use sybase::DBlib""
see this example
 use Sybase::DBlib;
print 'Connecting to the Server';
print "SOM_SQL[ Enter the Server Name]>>:";
chomp ($SERVER=);

print "SOM_SQL[ Enter the Login Name]>>:";
chomp ($LOGIN=);

print "SOM_SQL[ Enter the Password]>>:";
chomp ($Pwd=);

print "SOM_SQL>>:";
chomp ($x=);

$dbh = new Sybase::DBlib "$LOGIN","$Pwd", "$SERVER", 'test_app' or die
"Can't  connect to server\n";
print "Connection Established"

What header file we need to use for SQL.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards
Akanksha

is appreciated.