From: "Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)" <Balvinder dot Sabherwal at mortgagefamily dot com>
Subject: RE: Segmentation Fault(coredump)
Date: Apr 2 2002 8:52PM

Below is the output from the debug mode. It coredump's at the time of making
the connection to the server.

wpsdb01 /export/home/sabherb  > perl -d x.pl
Default die handler restored.

Editor support available.

Enter h or `h h' for help, or `man perldebug' for more help.

main::(x.pl:4): $dbh =
Sybase::CTlib->ct_connect('SabherB','********',SYB_WPS_DB1);
  DB<1> n
Signal SEGV: