From: "Scott Zetlan" <scottzetlan at aol dot com>
Subject: RE: Sybase 12.5 on Solaris
Date: Mar 13 2002 8:40PM

Hmm... I have Solaris 8, and my Sybase 12.5 lib/ directory shows libtli64.so
and libtli_r64, but no libtli.  When you do get your 64-bit version, you'll
probably need libtli64 (single-threaded perl; libtli_r64 contains the
reentrant versions of the same APIs).

On the other hand, if you just want to use your existing Sybperl to
communicate with a 12.5 server, you should be fine if you leave the original
Sybase open client libraries on your system (they can coexist with other
versions).

HTH,

Scott