From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: Strange Error in DBD::Sybase v0.91
Date: Dec 31 2002 4:48PM

On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 08:37, Jain, Mohit S wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I am using the DBD::Sybase module version 0.91. Sometimes (once a
> week) I get the following sporadic errors. These errors are corrected
> when my application is restarted.
>
> &DBD::Sybase::db::_login called at
> /opt/perl-5.004/lib/site_perl/DBD/Sybase.pm line 73.
>         (in cleanup) Driver has not implemented DESTROY for
> DBI::db=HASH(0xb11a0c)"
>

> I am enclosing the code snippet.

Off-hand I don't see anything wrong with your code.

You are however using a very old version of perl, and a fairly old
version of DBD::Sybase, and it's quite possible that you are hitting a
bug that has since been fixed. I would strongly recommend that you
upgrade both your perl installation and your DBD::Sybase (and no doubt
DBI).

I know that this is probably not what you want to hear, but that's all
that I can suggest at this point...