From: Michael Burstin <mikeb at concerto dot com>
Subject: Re: building sybperl on 12.0 but deploying on 12.5 too.
Date: Dec 3 2002 2:28PM

I have built sybperl (and DBD::Sybase) on Solarus under 12.0 and use
under 12.5.  The only think you need to make sure of are that the
SYB_OCS variable is configured correctly _AND_ symlink
libtli.so.12.5.x.x (where x.x are version numbers) to libtli.so (OCS
12.0 called it libtli.so, 12.5 has the version number).

--
Michael Burstin
NPI Engineer