From: Michael Burstin <mikeb at concerto dot com>
Subject: Re: OT: Infected with 11
Date: Nov 1 2002 5:58PM

Their explanation unfortunatly doesn't really help me.  It says to
look and correct the lasterror, unless its 0, which this system is.
Then states to move the object/data refered to in the SQL causing the
error, however, its different SQL in different database (including a
few cases of "set rowcount 500" causing them)...  so I was looking for
something more detailed...

--
Michael Burstin
NPI Engineer