From: "Sai N" <sainarasimhan at rediffmail dot com>
Subject: RE: Sybperl Make error
Date: Jan 14 2002 7:57PM

Wrong answer. The README.win32 specifically asks for either Microsoft nmake or Borland's make. I don't believe Sybperl has ever been built on NT with GNU make.

I have built Sybperl for my Windoze NT PC and Windoze 2000 laptop. I had some problems - but Michael was able to clear everything for me - despite his not knowing the NT environment.

Sai