From: dowen at midsomer dot org
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday...
Date: Sep 4 2001 7:19PM

To add to the international spirit, Happy Birthday to sybperl from a Brit living
in Canada!  Thanks.

Now as to whether "Perl is perl" must be subject of some discussion :-)  I
think that "Perl => perl" possibly or "perl is Perl" almost certainly, but
I would argue that "Perl is more than perl" :-) :-)

dowen

PS :-) :-) Just in case anyone thinks too hard about this!