From: nsmudde at csc dot com
Subject: Re: Sybperl errors.
Date: Aug 29 2001 5:37PM

We have been working offline with Brad who has been very helpful.

Could it have anything to do with the fact that we pulled a binary version
of perl rather than compiling from source?

I submit this one more time, just hoping.....

Nancy
---------------------- Forwarded by Nancy C Smudde/TMG/CSC on 08/29/2001

Al S Lo Piccolo/TMG/CSC
08/29/2001 08:43 AM