From: nsmudde at csc dot com
Subject: Re: Sybperl errors.
Date: Aug 22 2001 9:43PM

Thanks for the quick response.
Actually we have both Sybase 11.5 and 12 on this machine with 11.5 as
production.  All of the variables are set to the 11.5 installation.

We noticed that the LD_RUN_PATH points to /lib but we have set this path to
/sybase/syb115/lib in both the profile and the makefile.
Could this be a problem?

-DDO_TIE CTlib.c
cc: unrecognized option `-qmaxmem=16384'
cc: unrecognized option `-q32'
cc: unrecognized option `-qlonglong'
mkdir ../blib/arch/auto/Sybase/CTlib
Running Mkbootstrap for Sybase::CTlib ()
        chmod 644 CTlib.bs
        LD_RUN_PATH="/lib" ld -o ../blib/arch/auto/Sybase/CTlib/CTlib.so
-L/sybase/syb115/lib -bhalt:4 -bM:SRE
-bI:/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/aix/CORE/perl.exp -bE:CTlib.exp -b noentry
-lC -lc -L/usr/local/lib CTlib.o    -L/sybase/syb115/lib -lm
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .cs_convert
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .ct_res_info
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .ct_compute_info
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .ct_describe
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .ct_bind
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .ct_fetch

Any other ideas?

Nancy

Michael Peppler @list.cren.net on 08/22/2001 01:31:15
PM