From: "WORENKLEIN, David, GCM" <David dot Worenklein at gcm dot com>
Subject: RE: ct_poll
Date: Aug 3 2001 7:20PM

Thanks.  I've found the dblib to be buggy - I often get a "Datastream
processing out of sync" error.

Here's an example.  There are plenty of others.

use Sybase::DBlib;

my $conn = new Sybase::DBlib("user","password","server") || die "can't
connect";
$conn->dbcmd("select * from master..sysusers") || die "can't dbcmd";
$conn->dbsqlsend() || die "can't dbsqlsend";

while( $conn->dbresults() == SUCCEED) {
  $conn->dbnextrow();
  dbpoll(undef, 0);
}