From: Stephen dot Sprague at morganstanley dot com
Subject: Re: Sybase error
Date: Jul 18 2001 5:58AM

I doubt this has anything to do with your concurrency. It just means you
have tried to execute another bunch of sql and you haven't examined  the
results of the previous sql query.

instead of using dbcmd, dbsqlexec, dbresults and dbnextrow do  you  know
you could use one method? namely nsql? Save yourself _alot_ of trouble.

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 @ 10:34am, an entity claiming to be Annadurai, Suganya...:

SAnnad :
SAnnad :Hi,
SAnnad :
SAnnad :When executing 14 wrapper programs in PERL simultaneously, we are getting
SAnnad :following error message:
SAnnad :
SAnnad :"died: "
SAnnad :
SAnnad :The following code is in line 355
SAnnad :    $db->dbcmd($cmd);
SAnnad :    $db->dbsqlexec  (Line no:355)
SAnnad :
SAnnad :Any suggestions please to overcome this problem.
SAnnad :
SAnnad :Thanks
SAnnad :