From: "Marco A dot Hernandez" <marcoh at erols dot com>
Subject: Delivery Confirmation (Please turn them off)
Date: Jun 9 2001 12:22AM

Greetings,

There are appear to be a significant number of list subscribers who have delivery confirmation turned on.  I'm not sure if this is at the MTA or client level.  Please do not turn on delivery confirmation.  If you have delivery confirmation turned on, please turn it off.  Imagine your mailbox filled with: