From: "Wechsler, Steven" <steven dot wechsler at wsaccess dot com>
Subject: Connection opened but invalid login packet(s) sent.
Date: May 24 2001 2:46PM

Michael, I though you had fixed this problem with Sybperl a while ago:

When you try to connect to an MSSQL Server v. 7.0, you get the error:
Sybase error: Net-Library operation terminated due to disconnect

And the SQL Server error log indicates:
Connection opened but invalid login packet(s) sent.

However, I am getting it with SQL Servers running either no service pack or
SP1. Any ideas? Sybperl is v. 2.10

Thanks.
--
Steve Wechsler/Application Manager/Wall St. Access
Steven.Wechsler@wsaccess.com