From: Michael Stather <statherm at home dot com>
Subject: Re: crontab env question
Date: Mar 27 2001 9:12PM

I would typically source a profile which I have for sybase .
/local/home/sybase/.profile
This is typical of any script run from cron.
Or you could use a wrapper script which takes parameters to be called from cron
(the parameter is the full path to your script ) performs any preliminary work
(i.e. souring the profile) then the wrapper calls your script.
It isn't the nicest, some would call it ugly but it works.

JMS