From: "Cox, Mark" <Mark dot Cox at FMR dot COM>
Subject: crontab env variables
Date: Mar 27 2001 2:56PM

Hopefully a simple question but a little off topic:

CT-Lib runs great from the command line but when I try to run a job using
crontab I get an error like this:

Can't load
'/bifeed/tools/lib/perl5/site_perl/sun4-solaris/auto/Sybase/CTlib/CTlib.so'
for module Sybase::CTlib: ld.so.1: /bifeed/tools/bin/perl: fatal: libct.so:
open failed: No such file or directory at
/bifeed/tools/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris/5.00404/DynaLoader.pm line 166.

 at /cifeed/perl/read_cfmt_compass.pl line 36
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /cifeed/perl/read_cfmt_compass.pl line
36.

I realize that it is the enviromental variables not getting set but I have
them set in my .cshc file.  Where do I need to set the variables for crontab
to pick them up or am I force to set them in a script before I run each
program?

Thanks for any help

Mark