From: John Gilmore-Baldwin <jbaldwin at dmreg dot com>
Subject: Re: DBD and compute core dumps
Date: Feb 20 2001 6:29PM

It appears I cannot.

I am running this on a Solaris 7 machine.  I can't get sqsh-1.7 to do
anything but core dump. (OK, it returns a separator line before core
dumping.)

I'll try on a couple of other platforms with freetds to see if it's
Solaris, Solaris 7, or just all the fault of freetds.

Thanks,

John Gilmore-Baldwin

>John Gilmore-Baldwin writes:
>  > I'm having a problem using DBD::Sybase and running a stored procedure
>  > with compute clauses.
>  >

[snip]