From: Tim Vernum <Tim dot Vernum at macquarie dot com>
Subject: RE: what is the Perl DBI (for Sybase) equiv. to Sybperl DBROWS cm d?
Date: Dec 7 2001 12:08AM

From: Roleigh Martin [mailto:rol@uhc.com]

> last, is there a freeware windows program to view perl pod
> files?  I downloaded
> the trial version of optiperl which is supposed to contain a perl pod
> viewer but
> when I pulled up a pod file it was no different than a plain
> editor pulling
> it up.
> pointers to any freeware appreciated.

pod2html.
Your favourite web browser.

Not entirely dynamic, but you could work around that as needed.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.