From: "McCarthy, John" <JMcCarthy at citistreetonline dot com>
Subject: RE: Sybmon Scroll Problem
Date: Dec 6 2001 6:55PM

David,

We have over 100 servers in our list.  At 1280 X 1024, I can see about 54
entries with an arrow at the bottom to see the rest.  When I scroll down
with the bottom arrow, I get an arrow at the top that allows me to scroll
back up.  However, on three other machines we do not get these errors, even
when doing a full install.  Thanks for your support.

John