From: David Owen <dowen at midsomer dot org>
Subject: Re: Sybmon Scroll Problem
Date: Dec 6 2001 5:07PM

  John> We have been experimenting with David Owen's sybase process monitor
  John> http://www.midsomer.org/sybmon/sybmon.html, which we like a lot.
  John> When we did a "regular" install, everything worked fine.  When we
  John> installed the binary only version (on a different desktop), the
  John> list of servers runs off the end of the page without displaying the
  John> scroll arrows at the top or bottom.  You can still "arrow down" to
  John> all the servers, but you cannot see which one you will get.  This
  John> behavior exists in all display settings.  Has anyone else had this
  John> problem or could anyone suggest a fix?

Where exactly do you see this problem?  Is it with the initial login
screen?  How many servers do you have?  I don't have enough listed on my NT
box to see this behaviour, but I will add some more.

dowen
--
David Owen     Midsomer Consultants Inc.      dowen@midsomer.org
Maintainer of the Sybase FAQ: http://www.isug.com/Sybase_FAQ