From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: Perl can't find a module on it's @INC
Date: Nov 20 2001 3:31PM

Wheelton, Gareth writes:
 > With the following pragmas in my code Perl can't seem to find an autoload
 > module
 >
 >     use lib "/app/perl5005/lib/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris";
 >
 >     use Sybase::BCP;
 >     use Sybase::CTlib;
 >

 > for some strange reason it expects to find:
 > 	auto/Sybase/CTlib/bcp_init.al
 >
 > rather than:
 > 	auto/Sybase/Sybperl/bcp_init.al

Actually it should look for BCP/bcp_init.al.

However, my guess is that you initialize a connection with CTlib, and
then expect to be able to call bcp_*() functions on that
connection. This won't work because the bcp_*() functions are in the
DBlib module.

You may want to look at sybperl-2.13_10 (from my download area
http://www.peppler.org/downloads/ ) as that version adds some blk_*()
routines (bulk-copy routines for the CTlib module).