From: "Wohlgemuth, Michael J dot " <mjw at nielsenmedia dot com>
Subject: ct_sql and return code
Date: Nov 7 2001 9:14PM

I've got a question about ct_sql and return codes.  I'm running SybPerl 2.13
with Perl 5.005_02 under Solaris 2.7.  I've got the following snippet of
code:

$sql = new Sybase::CTlib $username, $password, $host;
$ref = $sql->ct_sql ("use $DB");
$ref = $sql->ct_sql ($query);
$rc = $sql->{RC};

The query executes properly, and I get the results I expect, but $rc gets
set to -205.  The docs imply that it should only be one of CS_SUCCESS,
CS_FAIL, or CS_CANCELED (and CS_CANCELED really shouldn't apply in this
case, if I understand correctly).  Anyway -205 is not any of these.  Is
there a comprehensive list of possible values of RC somewhere?

Thanks
Mike