From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: sybperl 2.13_10 available
Date: Oct 30 2001 9:54PM

Thanks to Scott Zetlan we now have a Sybase::BLK module. This is a
direct port of the Sybase::BCP module, adapted to use the blk_*()
routines recently added to Sybase::CTlib.

This is (again) an experimental release, but both Scott and I have
found various bugs in the original blk_() routine implementation, and
this now seems to run correctly.

If you are in need of doing bcp operations from perl to non-allpage
locked tables, or partitioned tables, then this is an option.

As always, please report problems to me, either on the mailing list or
directly.

The file is available at http://www.peppler.org/downloads as
sybperl-2.13_10.tar.gz