From: "Redway, Michele" <mredway at lehman dot com>
Subject: Question about retrieving "output" procedure parameters
Date: Jan 18 2001 8:12PM

Hi, there... the documentation states the following:

=================
@dat = $dbh->dbretdata[$doAssoc])

     Retrieve the value of the parameters marked as 'OUTPUT' in a stored
procedure. If $doAssoc is non-0, then retrieve the data as an associative
array with parameter name/value pairs.

It works fine, but the names of the parameters are not returned when
$doAssoc is 1. Instead, I get "Par 1" and Par 2".

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong...?

Michele Redway
mredway@lehman.com
212-526-4183