From: "Wechsler, Steven" <steven dot wechsler at wsaccess dot com>
Subject: Sybperl, BCP & SQL Server
Date: Jan 8 2001 3:44PM

Anyone have any success using DB-Library BCP with SQL Server 7.0 (sp3)?  I
seem to recall having success with sp2, but now whenever I try I get
complaints about oversized rows.  I copied the table schema to a Sybase
server and everything works fine, so I'm pretty sure that's not the problem.
This is perl 5.00503 on Solaris, Sybperl version 2.12 on Open Client 11.1

If I can't get this to work I'll have to move the whole process to NT and
use Perl DBLibrary for SQL Server, but it would be easier to keep everything
on Unix.

Thanks,

Steve
--
Steve Wechsler/Application Manager/Wall St. Access
Steven.Wechsler@wsaccess.com