From: "David Owen" <dowen at midsomer dot org>
Subject: Re: output parameters
Date: Sep 25 2000 5:53PM

I think I messed up the email address last time, so I will resend!

There is currently no way of doing this *other* than parsing syscomments.
Obviously that is dependent upon the text for the procedure still being there.
Bret Halford has entered a feature request via the ISUG for just this feature.
I do not know if it is scheduled for 12.5 or not.

Sadly, I suspect that this is not what you wanted to hear .

dowen