From: Amit Agarwal <Amita at wilco-int dot com>
Subject: Query
Date: Sep 25 2000 8:39AM

Dear all,

1. If I execute a query like "select * from..." and would like to
store the number of rows affected in a variable, how could I go about
doing that.

2. If I execute a stored proc like "exec sp_helptext ...." from
syberl, how can i capture the output to a flat file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.