From: Andrew Armstrong <andrew at qdebit dot com>
Subject: Re: Moving to a specific row
Date: Aug 31 2000 3:11PM

All I want to do is mimic the following PHP function in perl

	int sybase_data_seek (int result_identifier, int row_number)

	Returns: true on success, false on failure

	sybase_data_seek() moves the internal row pointer of the Sybase
	result associated with the specified result identifier to pointer
	to the specifyed row number. The next call to sybase_fetch_row()
	would return that row.

I can write my own function to do this but ff there is a way to do this in
Sybase::CTlib I would love to know how.

Quoting Michael Peppler :