From: geniss at foliofn dot com (Seva Genis)
Subject: RE: DBlib BCP fails under Syb11.9.2.3
Date: Aug 30 2000 5:49PM

Sure

-->to create table:

CREATE TABLE dbo.ftc_categorystock
(
    smsecid           int NOT NULL,
    socialcategoryoid numeric(24,0) NOT NULL
)
ON seg1
go
ALTER TABLE dbo.ftc_categorystock ADD CONSTRAINT ftpk_ftc_categorystock
PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED (smsecid,socialcategoryoid)
                                                        ON seg1
go

-->perl script as below
#!/usr/local/bin/perl

use Sybase::BCP;
require 'sybutil.pl';

$bcp = new Sybase::BCP d7folio1, d7folio1, FTDEV01;

$bcp->config(INPUT => '/dumps/dev_sec_master_bcp/ftc_categorystock.asc',
OUTPUT => 'd7folio1..ftc_categorystock',
BATCH_SIZE => 200,
FIELDS => 2
);

$bcp->run;