From: Pramod Sokke <pramod at investools dot com>
Subject: DB persistence
Date: Aug 16 2000 10:54PM

Hi all,

I'm new to this list. I'm not sure if this question belongs here, but I
tried the mod_perl list and havent gotten a solution yet, so I'm just
trying this list.

Apache 1.3.12/mod_perl 1.24/Solaris 2.7
I'm establishing db connection at server startup using
Apache::Sybase::DBlib and the logs indicate that's done. But in my
subsequent calls to 'connect' in my scripts, I see the same message
"Establishing connection to PURCHASEDB:purchasedb" in my webserver error log.
This means that it's not using the original db handle but is making fresh
connection every time. Is there something I'm missing here?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pramod