From: Jamie Belanger <jamie_belanger at globalcrossing dot com>
Subject: Sybperl + NT?
Date: Jul 31 2000 3:37PM

This might sound like an odd question, but I have a CGI script that utilizes
Sybperl and the CTlib module, and have been requested to port the script to
an NT box. Since the NT box doesn't have Sybase installed on it, what other
way is there to reach the database (located on a separate HP-UX server).
I've really only had to write perl scripts for my unix boxes, so the
cross-platform applications are a little fuzzy to me at the moment.

Jamie Belanger
System Administrator
Global Crossing
(319) 298-1489 or ext. 489