From: "Wechsler, Steven" <steven dot wechsler at wsaccess dot com>
Subject: Trouble with new installation
Date: Jun 23 2000 6:28PM

Hi, all,

	I've recently started a new job and wanted to get my sybperl
installation on NT 4.0 working.  I installed Activestate Perl 522 and
Sybperl 2.11 with ppm (that's the version that ActiveState is hosting;
Michael, is there any way you can get them to upgrade?).  But whenever I run
my scripts (these are scripts that have worked in that past) I get the
following errors:

The context allocation routine failed.

The following problem caused the failure:

Initializing the error cached failed.
in error handler...Sybase error: Error string not availableOS Error: There
is no
 OS level errorexiting...

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve
--
Steve Wechsler/Application Manager/Wall St. Access
Wechsles@wsaccess.com