From: AGaneshalingam at globewireless dot com
Subject: open client
Date: Jun 20 2000 3:05AM

Hello to all,

I have sybperl script which gives the following error when I exec on WIN2000
(server version):

Open Client Message:
Message number: LAYER = (5) ORIGIN = (3) SEVERITY = (5) NUMBER = (4)
Message String: ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library
error:
Net-Lib protocol driver call to connect two endpoints failed
Operating System Error: Failed to connect to the server - Error is 10060
Can't call method "ct_execute" on an undefined value at ftpbulletin.exe line
22.

However, when I run the sybperl script on NT 4.0, I have no problem.

I'm currently using PERL 522 and SYBPERL 2.11

I tried Sybase online documentation but can't find any solution to this
problem.

Please help.

Tks
Anton